There are two possible replies to this scenario: Either writers would save a lot of money every year, or every writer would have to carry a binder of loose leaf paper with them at all times. (Of course, this would be before phones were equipped with notetaking apps and laptops got really thin)
I spend way more money than I should buying notebooks. In the months since January, I've probably purchased at least fifteen, which is a lot. From where I'm sitting right now, I can see six different notebooks, all of which I bought in the last three months. Notebooks can be expensive, especially if you prefer to write with a pen on paper (as opposed to a laptop or tablet or phone).
For the same reason, if notebooks didn't exist, I'd probably end up carrying at least two sheets of paper with me at all times, because sometimes it's nice to be able to work on a story while waiting or sitting or talking. But that would be an immense hassle. No one said writing was easy.
If you have another idea for a 'What if Wednesday,' please comment with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment