Tuesday, May 12, 2020

What if Wednesday

So, I've decided that every Wednesday, I'm going to ask a 'what if' question and answer it. These answers may or may not have been researched, and may or may not be relevant to your life. That's not important. I'm just going to write down whatever I think, in under 500 words. 
If you like, you can comment with a question for me to answer, or with answers of your own. This is not a writing advice section, definitely not, but rather a place for me to share my random ideas and opinions.
So click on the link below, and get ready for some craziness!

2 comments:

  1. mega fan of everythingMay 29, 2020 at 7:42 PM

    What if no one ever wrote a book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you'll make of this, but what if the past and present timelines joined/merged/ came together spontaneously?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and a story

 Good news, I am writing again some.  Bad news, I recently got a diagnosis for my mental health that is a bit concerning and means that I am...