Sorry, guys, having a bit of a bad week this week. We’ll get back to writing tips next week, I promise. In the meantime, here’s a picture of the stuffed animals I bought when we published.
Hi! I am a young writer who's been writing for several years now. I have published two books, and am currently working on my third. Check out my writing tips for motivation or ideas for how to improve your writing. I love engaging with my audience, so feel free to ask any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts and a story
Good news, I am writing again some. Bad news, I recently got a diagnosis for my mental health that is a bit concerning and means that I am...
-
Hey! Lots of changes going on in my life still. I've moved to the US, gotten married, and now I have time to write again. It's been...
-
Apparently, I'm posting every two days... oh well. I suppose that works too. Tip #37. Preparation. This covers a few things, such as pr...
-
So, a couple days ago I was trawling the depths of the internet, looking for interesting tidbits of information that I can pepper into my e...

No comments:
Post a Comment